Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has no medical detection or cure yet, however specially trained physicians and psychologists can decide autism specific behavioural evaluations.
Gifted People Services wants to share the top 10 things about Autism facts and symptoms according to “Centres for Disease Control and Prevention”
- 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Children with ASD will have trouble relating to others or not have an interest in other people at all.
- Children with ASD have a tendency to repeat actions over and over again
- ASD is not subjective to race or a specific groups of people , it occurs in all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups.
- Children with ASD will have trouble expressing their needs using typical words or motions commonly used by the children within their age groups.
- ASD is five times more common among boys than among girls.
- Children with ASD have trouble understanding other people’s feelings or talking about their own feelings.
- Children with ASD will not point at objects to show interest.
- Children with ASD will not look at objects when another person points at them.
If you think your child might have ASD or you think there could be a problem with the way your child plays, learns, speaks, or acts, contact your child’s doctor, and share your concerns.